Thursday, August 1, 2013

Striped and Smart

Dress: Splendid (similar here)/ Sandals: Jack Rogers/ Bag: J.Crew/ Sunglasses: Michael Kors (similar here)

I'm not big on busy patterns or florals but I do like my stripes.  Perhaps it's getting a bit redundant.  I have striped tees, tanks, sweaters, scarves, socks and beach bags.  Is there such a thing as Stripes Anonymous?  Maybe I ought to look into that...In the meantime, I'm going to pair them with crisp white shorts, denim cut-offs and skinny ankle jeans.  And, I most definitely will be keeping this easy, breezy summer dress in the rotation.  I love the color combination of pink and gray.  Plus, it is made of the softest, most breathable cotton.  This past weekend, I coupled it with my favorite sandals to spend the morning window shopping with my daughter and the afternoon chasing after my boys at the zoo.






1 comment: